The Arlington loveseat is perfect for use in any Human Service setting. Especially because it helps make any room feel more like home. Arlington features wide arms, and a timeless back style. Because of this, it will look great in any location; from living room to lobby. This collection also features a chair, sofa, and ottoman. Many upholstery choices are available. There are more than a thousand choices of fabric and vinyl colors and patterns to choose from, so as a result, it is easy to match our seating to any new or current room.
A long furniture life is a need in any Human Service setting. Durability and commercial grade fabrics give our customers peace of mind. This allows them to be sure that seating from us, is built to stand the test of time.
- Reversible seat cushions
- Optional bun feet
- No wear welt across seat cushion offers extended product life
- High density TB117 rated foam for superior support and flame resistance
- No sag springs in seat and back support for greater comfort
- Sulfide (urine) stain resistant, anti-microbial vinyl fabrics available for longer life in high use environments
- 3/4″ Engineered lumber and picture puzzle joints for extra strength and durability
- 7/8″ Hardwood frame cross rails for stronger frame construction to handle tough environments