We are facing supply chain challenges as a result of global shortages in labor and materials as well as disruptions in transportation. As a result we are experiencing longer lead times, especially on upholstered products, than we have been able to provide in the past. We are proactively working on solutions to these challenges and expect conditions to improve over the next few months.
Lounge seating should be dependable and able to hold up to challenging settings. Purchasing contract furniture from Butler Human Services means you will get furniture that is durable, sturdy, and long-lasting. The Canyon collection offers a chair, loveseat, and sofa with square arms and large comfortable back cushions.
Canyon is the perfect choice for high-use environments like group homes, residential treatment centers, and shelters. At Butler, we understand that seating should not be something you should have to replace regularly and our lounge seating from the Canyon Collection comes with a 10-year warranty providing confidence in its construction.
- Available in 2 standard fabrics
- High-density TB 117 rated foam for superior support and flame resistance
- No wear welt across seat cushion for extended product life
- 3/4″ engineered lumber and picture puzzle joints for extra strength and durability
- 7/8″ hardwood frame cross rails for stronger frame construction to handle tough environments
- No-sag springs in seat and back support for greater comfort
- Reversible seat cushions