Contract Furniture – A longer life than retail furniture
Contract furniture is built to perform in high traffic, heavy-use environments like healthcare and human service settings. Since contract furniture is engineered to be stronger, consequently it will last longer than retail furniture. Contract furniture design prioritizes durability. Retail furniture does not withstand the rigors of usage in high traffic areas.
Butler furniture designs embrace the needs of community living, group homes, shelters, and firehouses. Ergonomics, lifestyles, and comfort are also considerations in development.
Butler specializes in this type of furniture, therefore, we are confident that we can supply products exceeding your expectations but not your budget. Whether you need 100 beds or just one, a few tables or a comfy sofa, we can offer you multiple options that consider comfort, style, durability, and price.
We offer a variety of features* not found in retail furniture:
- No-sag springs or nylon webbing in seat and back support
- High-density back foam
- Solid high-density compression seat foam
- Reversible seat cushions
- No wear welt across the seat cushion
- 3/4″ Hardwood plywood and picture puzzle joints
- Sulfide (urine) stain-resistant, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial fabrics
- Commercial-grade fabric
- 7/8″ Maple, oak or other hardwood frame cross rails
- Ten-year frame warranty
- Insulated seat deck