Supportive Housing Furniture
For over 20 years, Butler Human Services has specialized in Supportive Housing furniture. We understand your needs, and have created furniture to address the challenges your organization faces.
Designed with Supportive Housing in mind.
Butler offers bed bug resistant metal beds and mattresses, a variety of comfortable and durable living room options, contract fabrics and vinyls, and highly resistant to damage, easily cleaned dressers and nightstands tops. These product features ensure that your Butler furniture will both last, and above all, provide comfort and dignity to your residents for a long time.
At Butler, we work with each client approaching every project as a partnership. We understand the current financial climate. We also know you face daily challenges, ranging from bed bugs to stabilizing emergencies. Butler develops supporting housing furniture solutions tailored to your needs, and your budget.
Spend time on your priorities, take advantage of the wide range of convenient services we offer which include:
- Regionally Based Customer Service
- Project Management
- QuickShip programs
- Full Service Delivery and Installation
- Budgetary estimates for RF’s and Grant Applications
- Product offerings for living, bedroom and dining areas
- Space planning and CAD drawings
- Fire Code and Regulatory Compliance
- Logistics planning for new construction, refurbish or renovation
For additional information:
Regional Sales Rep
Sales Support Team 804 and toll free phone