Fire Stations and EMS Facilities
Butler Human Services Furniture builds furniture that is strong, durable and designed for round the clock use at fire stations and EMT facilities.
We offer many furniture options including bed bug resistant beds and mattresses. There is also variety of comfortable lounge options. All upholstered seating offers contract grade fabrics and vinyls. Both are highly resistant to damage, and are easy to clean and maintain. Our simple to clean tops on dressers and nightstands are another benefit, too.
Your Butler furniture will last longer, resulting in less damage over the years. You’ll stay comfortable longer too.
Fire Stations and EMS Facilities Lounge Seating:
- Choose from a variety of wood and upholstered styles
- Built with hardwood frames for strength and durability
- Reversible and replaceable seat cushions
- Selection of over 1,000 fabrics and vinyls
- Seating features no sag springs or web base seating
- 10 year frame warranty
Kitchen & Dining:
Chair Features & Benefits
- Chairs are constructed of solid wood with mortise and tenon joints
- Chairs are equipped with teflon guides to protect floor surfaces
Table Features & Benefits
- Tables feature a high pressure laminate surface that provides a durable tabletop. Easy to clean, scratch resistant and allows for versatility.
Specifically for fire stations and EMS facilities, Butler’s Fiero Firehouse Bed is a solid wood construction resulting in a long life. It features three lockable cabinets and is available in 7 finishes.
Features & Benefits
- Solid wood construction
- 10 year Warranty
- Lockable storage units
- Wide selection of wood and metal bedroom styles
- Complete line of mattresses including regular and extra long.
- XP Plus Mattresses with inverted seams are bed bug and liquid resistant
- Premium bedding
For more information contact your Sales Rep