Butler offers furniture for group homes, residential facilities, supportive housing, and shelters. The Allure Collection features plush comfort and generous proportions with wide, low, upholstered arms. Allure seating is contract furniture that provides residential style and comfort to accommodate your residents’ need for flexibility in seating. This collection features durable seating options that are fully renewable right on-site, with components and fabric that are easily removed and replaced.
- Chair, loveseat, and sofa models
- Wood foot available in maple or oak with multiple standard finish options
- The Allure collection includes a welt cord on all products. If you prefer, the option is available to remove the welt cord.
- Moisture barrier comes standard to protect cushions from spills and incontinence
- Fully renewable; easy removal and replacement of fabric and components
- 25-year warranty