- Welded steel base construction for superior durability
- Powdercoat frame finish for impact resistance
- High pressure laminate tops with impact resistant PVC edge banding: surface provides a durable tabletop, easy to clean, scratch resistant and allows for versatility
- Apron design offers 26.5″ clearance on dining tables with standard 30″ dining height
- 10-year frame warranty provides confidence in construction
We assemble the highest quality steel frame furniture in our 150,000 square foot facility in Chase City, VA. The majority of steel used in our metal series furniture is recycled material reheated to create the highest grade for strength and rigidity. Assembly employs contract grade hardware providing maximum durability and endurance.