Butler Human Services offers durable seating specifically for the Human Services market, including group homes and supportive housing facilities. The Rio Collection has a no-wear welt across the seat cushion, as well as strong joints within the frame construction. This offers extra strength not to be found in residential furniture. Butler understands the importance of durability when it comes to group home furniture. Because of this, the 10-year frame warranty that comes with our furniture provides confidence in construction.
- Available in 2 standard fabrics
- Commercial grade fabric for increased durability
- High density TB 117 rated foam for superior support and flame resistance
- 3/4″ engineered lumber and picture puzzle joints for extra strength and durability
- 7/8″ hardwood frame cross rails for stronger frame construction to handle tough environments
- No sag springs in seat and back support for greater comfort
- Reversible seat cushions available